Right-On-Time Information to Support Your Business
NABC is supporting the blueberry industry during the coronavirus outbreak with timely resources and information focused on every sector impacted by the pandemic.
Get the knowledge you need with these frequently updated resources , compiled based on guidance from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and other leading authorities.
NABC COVID-19 Newsletter
Click here to review the COVID-19 daily news report archives and subscribe to receive updates.
NABC Webinars and Alerts
Retail Rapid-Response Plan, Consumer Campaign Launch
A Special Message From the U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council President Kasey Cronquist
COVID-19 Labor & Workplace Q&A
A Message from the NABC President
*The landscape is evolving very quickly, and while information was accurate at the time of publication, it may now be outdated. Always follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Work Healthy: Safety Flyers
Labor, Packing and Distribution
- Interim Guidance from CDC and the U.S. Department of Labor
- Agricultural Employer Checklist for Creating a COVID-19 Assessment and
- Food Safety and the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- COVID-19 FAQ for Foodservice: Receiving and Food Packaging
- COVID-19 FAQ for Grocery Stores: Receiving and Food Packaging
How else can we help?
Reach out to email@example.com with your resource tips, ideas and concerns. We’re standing by to help!